This is a two day event – Saturday and Sunday – and will probably be my biggest event of the year. I’ve been told that it is exceptionally well attended, great stalls etc. so I’m really looking forward to it. Please come along and say hi ! x
This is such a lovely place, it is for people with learning difficulties. I’ve not done a Christmas fair there before, but a few summer ones.
I have been to this school many, many times for both their summer and Xmas fairs – excellent attendance and lots of lovely lively kids !
This is going to be a fantastic day for the whole family ! Not only is there the market, there is also:
- A local Scout group doing carol singing in the market from 1.30pm to 2pm
- The presence of Father Christmas and his elves in the market from 11am to 1pm
- The Brewery Tap bar/restaurant (simplified menu from 4pm) and the Brewery Shop will remain open as usual
- A family magic show will take place in the Brewery Tap from 3pm until 4pm
- A DJ in the Brewery Tap from 7.30pm until 11.30pm